Friday The 13th
Uncompressed version of “Frigate” from Goldeneye 007, Nintendo 64.
I can remember this fueling my 7th grade angst-fed speed run to try and unlock cheats.
10 Amazing Abandoned Places Around the Globe
- Spree Park, Berlin, Germany
- Hotel del Salto in Colombia - featured previously on Curious History
- Gulliver’s Travels Park, Kawaguchi, Japan
- Abandoned mill in Sorrento, Italy
- Mirny (Mir) Mine is a former open pit diamond mine located in Mirny, Eastern Siberia, Russia - The second largest man-made hole in the world
- The abandoned flats in Keelung, Taiwan
- Holland Island in the Chesapeake Bay, Maryland, United States
- Craco is an abandoned commune and Medieval village in Italy
- Dadipark Dadizel in Belgium
- Abandoned train depot in Czestochowa, Poland
Where do you get your ideas from?
Not a fuck was given that day.
Bomberman Hero, N64.
who the fuck thought it was a good idea to let kids give the elderly advice.
1) how the fuck is sign language gonna help someone who can’t see?
2) when the fuck have you ever seen an elderly person running, little girl?
3) what the fuck… just what the fuck
Dexter Cox, enemy to elderly everywhere.
All of this was in one bathroom in a warehouse in Illinois.